Criveller Keg Washers
This keg washer unit is designed to rinse, caustic wash, sanitize and pressurize kegs. The unit is PLC controlled and is fully customizable to each client’s needs.
The general sequence of the program is as follows:
- Rinsing kegs with water (from city line) and air to discharge possible product leftover
- Caustic wash kegs and recover the caustic solution
- Rinsing with water and air
- Sanitize and recover the solution combined with CO2
- Pressurize the kegs with CO2
Rinsing with water, washing with caustic solution and sanitation is enhanced by blowing compressed air or CO2. The discharge is also performed under air or CO2 pressure. This will minimize the time required to achieve this function and will also make sure that no product is left over inside the keg.
- 2 separate pumps and tanks for caustic and sanitizer
- Caustic tank includes heating elements
- 20-22kegs per hour