Virtual platforms to stay healthy and well
When your business and employment situation elevates stress, taking care of yourself so you can show up for others should be your top priority. From physical and mental health, this section covers virtual resources to keep you going.
Employment and Support Resources
Coronavirus Anxiety Resources
- A Mental Health Guide for Beverage and Hospitality Professionals
- Hope for the Day
- CDC – managing stress and anxiety
- National Institute of Mental Health – Coping with Coronavirus
- NAMI – National Association on Mental Illness
- Young Minds UK
- Mental Health Considerations During COVID-19 Outbreak via WHO
- Anxiety UK Coronaanxiety support resources
- Mind.org.uk – Coronavirus and your wellbeing
If you have a little downtime, might as well learn something new to make you even more amazing than you already are once this is over. Here are some resources offering free or reduced learning resources.
- Your local library — check you local library web site. May offer “eLibrary” services such as free access to language learning, books, movies, virtual courses such as Lynda.com / Linked-In Learning.
- ProLiteracy distance learning resources
Have a resource we should add to our list? Please, get in touch with details.