Online webinars, discussions, podcasts, and deep dives to help your business survive
There are many sources of information now available to help you navigate the new world we are now living in, including taking advantage of federal economic relief packages, how to recreate your business model to adapt and survival tactics to get through to the other side.
Mid-Term – Reopening under the continuation of social distancing
As businesses prepare to start a staged re-opening, it’s important to figure out what that means. Will be greatly guided by local and state governments, but the time to start planning for your business changes is now. What staffing looks like, what changes to menus and packaging to make, what new equipment will be needed, and how to react to changes in policy quickly. We’ll help bring you the info you need to stay agile and adapt to this mid-term business environment.
- Brewers Association – Best Practices in Preparation for Re-opening After Extended Draught System Shutdown and Draught Beer Quality Manual (pdf)
- Food Safety Plan for Craft Brewers
- OSHA – Covid-19 guidance for safety and health
- National Restaurant Association – Business Continuity Planning Basics
- 10 Strategies to Maximize Your Customers’ Experience and Revenue in the New Normal – Secret Hopper
- Master Brewers Podcast – MBAA — topics include upto date info on how to get to the “new normal”
- Leaning Into Digital Marketing – Arryved posts on connecting with your customers without face to face
- Arryved – Preparing for Unknown Horizons – great summary of things to think about and how to respond to the new challenges.
Small Business Resources
- Indie.vc Guide to Navigating Covid-19 Relief and SBA Loans
- SBA Assistance for Brewers During the COVID-19 Crisis: What’s Available
- Beer in a Time of Disruption: Know Your Legal Options – Brewers Association Power Hour (registration required)
- Staying Connected with Customers During Shutdown
- US Chamber of Commerce – Coronavirus Survival Guide
- Webinar: Doing Business in a Changed World
- Not Your Hobby Marketing Solutions – Digital Courses and Online Coaching Programs – 50% off
Sales and Forecasting
- Nielsen CGA’s COVID-19 On-Premise Impact Report
- Forecasting Cash Flow Needs During Times of Turbulence – Brewers Association Power Hour (registration required)
Find Local Resources
- Local and State Brewer Guilds – Check in with your local / state brewers guild for local resources and relief packages
- National Restaurant Association Local Covid-19 Resources (pdf) – list of resources and information by state
Have a resource we should add to our list? Please, get in touch with details.