The Brewing Science Certificate is a valuable gateway to the brewing industry, and a way for those already in the industry to bolster their resume with broad skills rooted in brewing science.
The program includes training in the following topics, among others:
* scientific brewing theory
* ingredient science and recipe design
* beer styles
* sensory analysis science
* brewery operations and practical professional equipment use
* sanitation and safety
* quality control & quality assurance
* brewery management
* brewing law and legal compliance
Coursework is online and onsite, scheduled during evenings and weekends. At 22 credits, the program is designed to be completed in just under one year.
Our instructors are craft brewing leaders, fermentation scientists and business professionals, giving a comprehensive approach to your brewing science education.
5151 Park Avenue
Fairfield, CT 06825