Wild Goose Fusion™ Counter Pressure Canning System
A New Era of Canning: Wild Goose Fusion™ Counter Pressure Canning System
Wild Goose Filling’s latest canning system delivers all-purpose beverage packaging engineered with groundbreaking patent-pending counter pressure filling technologies developed by Wild Goose. The Wild Goose Fusion combines the best of Wild Goose’s pioneering fast-pour innovations with the versatile bandwidth of pressurized filling to give you unmatched counter pressure canning performance across product types, styles and conditions.
The Wild Goose Fusion’s revolutionary design upholds your packaging quality while giving you a light-weight, agile counter pressure canning system with:
- Fast fill cycles
- Low dissolved oxygen
- Safe operation
- Minimal cleaning time
- Low operating costs
Versatile Canning for Every Craft Beverage
The Wild Goose Fusion canning line accommodates virtually every craft beverage, including seltzer, beer, ready-to-drink cocktails (RTDs), soda, kombucha, wine, cider, cannabis drinks and more.
- Adjustable can sizes: Package a broad variety of product types in multiple can heights, body diameters or lids. It’s an easy “QuickChange” while maintaining your fill and seam integrity through proven Wild Goose technology.
- Product condition flexibility: Accommodate higher product carbonation levels, pressures and temperatures. Start your packaging day with a high-carb seltzer, then can up your latest beer in the afternoon. The Wild Goose Fusion handles your beverage portfolio.
- Grow when you’re ready: Just like the Wild Goose Evolution Series™, your Fusion counter pressure system grows with you. Expand from 2 to 4 to 6 fill heads on the same compact footprint to boost speed up to 45 cans per minute.
An Elevated User Experience
State-of-the-art software provides the backbone for Wild Goose’s newest operating system, delivering sophisticated control over every machine function.
- User-friendly operation: A streamlined user interface with digital touch screen and high-resolution display offers intuitive system control.
- Future-proofed technology: Future software upgrades and new features can be added to your existing system remotely, giving you immediate access to Wild Goose’s next-gen advancements.
Configurations: Standard, Mobile, CE-Certified
Wild Goose offers the broadest range of craft filling systems in the industry. Whether a Meheen™ bottling system, entry-level Gosling™, workhorse Evolution Series™ system, ultra-fast dual-lane WG10 line, or – now – the versatile Wild Goose Fusion™ Counter Pressure Canning System, Wild Goose has the right filling system for you.
The Wild Goose Fusion™ Counter Pressure Canning System is available now to beverage producers worldwide. To learn more, email Sales@WildGooseFilling.com or call +1 720-406-7442.
About Wild Goose Filling
With more than 2,600 canning and bottling systems installed in 65 countries, Wild Goose Filling’s customized filling machines cater to producers of beer, cider, hard seltzer, wine and other ready-to-drink beverages. Wild Goose pioneered the first craft canning and bottling systems on the market, innovating patented technology that maintains the highest quality levels for packaged beverages.
The company designs, engineers and manufactures equipment from its headquarters in Louisville, Colorado. Wild Goose offices in the Netherlands and Spain offer additional sales, service and warehouse support, along with the company’s network of global partners.