Used GAI 3003A-Bier Monoblock Bottling Line for Sale ( $50,000 )Hot
Up for sale is a GAI 3003A-Bier Monoblock bottling line currently owned and operated by Marble Brewery in Albuquerque, NM.
This is a 12 head unit with speeds up to 3000 bottles per hour. Piece parts required to fill 12oz, 22oz and 750ml and any spare parts on hand will be included.
CAPPING- ISOBARIC FILLER-RINSING CROWN MONOBLOCK
GAI BEER MONOBLOCKS
– Two Stage Rinsing and Gassing Turret
– Double Pre-evacuation Bottle Sequence
– Counter Pressure Filling
– Water Faubering Injection
– Crown Capping – Single to Multi-Head Cappers
– PLC Touch Screen 7” x 5” Color Operating Terminal
– Electronic turret height adjustment
– Automatic Water Jet Filler Spout Washing
– Automatic Filler Pedestal Lubrication
– Drainage Collection System
GAI COUNTER PRESSURE FILLING FEATURES
– First stage bottle pre-evacuation
– CO2 gas injection
– Second stage bottle pre-evacuation
– Pressure compensation
– Spout closing
Photos are as of June 2019. YouTube video was produced by Prospero International at Marble Brewery in 2011. More photos and videos available by request.
The unit will be decommisioned in February 2020 unless otherwise negotiated with interest buyer.
Seller is motivated to move. Asking price is $50,000 OBO.
Thanks for looking!