Twin Monkeys' Uber-Compact, High Volume Roaring Fork CannerHot
Through much discussion, a few canned beverages of all types, and some hip engineering, Twin Monkeys collaborated with a large mobile operation on the West coast and devised what we lovingly refer to as our Roaring Fork canner! Offered at either 40 cans/minute or 80 cans/minute, this incredibly compact and expandable canner can take you through the end-to-end canning process with ease and not bury your operation in the same swing with the lower footprint it takes up.
Introducing Twin Monkeys’ Roaring Fork!
- Über compact and box truck ready with a footprint of 82″ long (just a hair over 2m for our metric brothers and sisters out there)
- Easy and quick change-outs between both different can heights AND different can diameters. Kombucha to start the day in 16 oz cans, and nitro cold brew in 12 oz sleeks to keep the day going?
- Mobile focused and equipped with a separate mobile rinse/dry module that rolls around on a cart by itself
- Left, right, and straight in-line orientation options with the included rinse/dry cart to provide layout flexibility at different locations
- Real speedy and expandable with it starting at 40 cans/minute and evolving to 80 cans/minute when you’re ready
Like with all of our lines that we have, the Roaring Fork is no different in the standard features and components it possess:
- Precision filler timers for repeatable fill levels, governed by our integrated automatic tank pressure controller
- Patent-pending cam-less wedge seamer(s) that’s fast and doesn’t need constant adjustments.
- Trouble-free lid applicator(s)
- 5-step oxygen reduction technologies
Specs for the Roaring Fork:
- Canning Line Dimensions: 82″L x 36″W x 78″H
- Rinse/Dry Cart Dimensions : 73″L x 23″W x 47″H
- Weight: 950 Lbs.
- Compressed Air Requirements : 4.5 CFM at 90 PSI
- Electrical Requirements : 208-240V, Single Phase, <20A
Twin Monkeys Beverage Systems offers a wide range of equipment from end-to-end of your canning process while also upholding world-class customer service, install and training assistance, and a free seam inspection program!
Find us at www.twinmonkeys.net for more details and help with your canning needs, or call us at (888) 315-7462 ext. 12.