Twin Monkeys' Gunnison Canning SystemHot
Twin Monkeys’ Gunnison
- Extremely compact in footprint at 52″ long (or less than 1.5m for the metric people out there)
- Easy/fast change-out between can heights AND can diameters. Run your standard beer can in the morning and your sleek cold brew coffee can in the afternoon.
- Equipped with the option to weigh cans, reject underweight cans, and auto-adjust fill levels to hit the target weight.
- Quick at 20-25 cans/minute
- Extremely mobile
Twin Monkeys has created a model ready for anything and shrunk it into a small, fully-auto canner. It has all of the solid Twin Monkeys components that are on all the canning lines, including:
- Precision filler flow meters and timers for fill levels repeatable to +/-2g
- Patent-pending cam-less wedge seamer that’s fast and doesn’t need constant adjustments
- Trouble-free lid applicator
- 5-step oxygen reduction technologies
Specs for the Gunnison:
- Dimensions: 52″L x 26″D x 60″H
- Weight: 450 lbs.
- Compressed Air Requirements : 1.5 scfm
- Electrical Requirements : 120 or 240V 1-phase, 15A
Twin Monkeys Beverage Systems offers a wide range of equipment from end-to-end of your canning process while also upholding world-class customer service, install and training assistance, and a free seam inspection program!
Find us at www.twinmonkeys.net for more details and help with your canning needs.