Turnkey 8800sf Restaurant (w/ brewpub potential) Available Now in Champaign, Illinois. FF&E List Price: ( $250,000 )New Hot
Awesome turnkey restaurant (w/ brewpub potential) immediately available in downtown Champaign, Illinois, home of the Big Ten’s University of Illinois and the Fighting Illini.
This 8800sf restaurant is located at the prime corner in downtown Champaign, IL in the 9-story mixed-use ‘M2 Building’ located at 301 N. Neil Street. The space is fully built-out, equipped and furnished as a full-service restaurant, bar with a large kitchen, walk-in kitchen cooler & freezer, stone pizza oven visible from dining room, walk-in keg cooler behind the bar, large bar area, 18 taps, private tasting room, and completely furnished with booths & tables (although most chairs have been sold). The restaurant has an area that is already built out & suitable for an on-site brewery (which is where ours is now, although we already have a sale of the brewing equipment pending from our listing on probrewer.com).
This was a ~$4-Million grossing location for our restaurant, however, given our current focus is more on our production brewery & beer hall operations & growth, we are listing all our FF&E in the leased space as a turnkey opportunity for just $250,000, which is less than 15% of our book value remaining from our investment in this location.
Please note that the FF&E will be listed and sold and/or removed & repurposed at our other locations on a piecemeal basis soon, so if you are interested in this great turnkey opportunity, please contact us asap. If you are otherwise interested in just the FF&E but not the space, then please let us know that as well.
Terms: $250,000. Price is for FF&E only, used, as-is and where-is (301 N. Neil St., Champaign, IL); no warranties; (real estate is leased from landlord). FF&E and leased premises are available immediately; this FF&E listing/sale is subject to and conditioned upon the potential buyer negotiating and executing a written commercial lease with the landlord, who is presently offering very attractive, negotiable terms. More information about the FF&E and leased premises can be provided with a signed NDA, and landlord contact information will be provided upon request to serious, interested parties only. Payment to Seller for the FF&E shall be as follows: 10% non-refundable down payment via bank wire to Seller to secure purchase of FF&E by Buyer and remaining/final payment of 90% of purchase price via bank wire at closing/prior to execution of Bill of Sale. Final payment and closing, together with the execution of a commercial lease between Buyer and the landlord, shall occur within twenty-one (21) days after the down payment has been paid and received, unless Buyer & Seller mutually agree in writing to extend said timeframe; otherwise, the down payment will be forfeited to Seller after said 21-day period lapses without full payment being made by Buyer to Seller, after which time Seller may sell the FF&E to a third-party.
Viewing by appointment only. To schedule an appointment to view the leased premises and the FF&E or to obtain more information or to otherwise submit an offer, please email only serious inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org (replies to this post on-line will not be routinely checked).