UNITANK SPECIAL: $50 toward 1st month's rent for select terms or 10% discount on select sizesHot
$50 toward 1st month’s rent for select terms or 10% discount on select sizes
Most sizes in stock!
Manufactured to be working containers, Container Logic tanks allow for flexibility in the brewing and fermentation process. With options including Single Wall, Jacketed/Pillow Plate, Jacketed/Pillow Plate, and Insulated and with pressure ranging from 15 psi to 100 psi our containers are built to suit your needs.
- 1.7 BBL, 15 PSI, Single Wall or Jacketed
- 3.7 BBL, 30 PSI, Single Wall or Jacketed (with or without casters)
- 5.66 BBL, 30 PSI, Single Wall or Jacketed
- 7.55 BBL, 30 PSI, Single Wall, Jacketed, Jacketed/Insulated
- 9.42 BBL, 30 or 100 PSI, Single Wall, Jacketed, Jacketed/Insulated
- 11.32 BBL, 30 PSI, Single Wall, Jacketed, Jacketed/Insulated
- 17.61 BBL, 15 or 100 PSI, Single Wall or Jacketed
Uses include (but not limited to):
- Brite Tank
- Serving tank
- Yeast propagation tank (Propagator)
- Test batches
Features include – easily accessible manway for adding ingredients and cleaning (with CIP or pressure wash), pressure relief valve (PRV) on lid and cone, tri-clamp ports on the lid and body for adding racking arm, temperature tube, and other accessories as well as a 2” butterfly valve in the center of the 60° conical bottom which is ideal for harvesting yeast.
Understanding the industries we serve we have designed programs to fit every budget and need with sales, rental, and rent-to-own options with terms as short as 3 months or as long as 8 years. By maintaining a mid-west and west coast fleet we have containers available for immediate delivery across the country with options on size, pressure, and design with functionality in mind.