SPRING UNITANK SPECIAL: $50 toward 1st month's rent for select terms or 10% discount on select sizes
SPRING UNITANK SPECIAL
$50 toward 1st month’s rent for select terms or 10% discount on select sizes
Manufactured to be working containers, Container Logic tanks allow for flexibility in the brewing and fermentation process. With options including Single Wall, Jacketed/Pillow Plate, Jacketed/Pillow Plate, and Insulated and with pressure ranging from 15 psi to 100 psi our containers are built to suit your needs.
- 1.7 BBL, 15 PSI, Single Wall or Jacketed
- 3.7 BBL, 30 PSI, Single Wall or Jacketed (with or without casters)
- 5.66 BBL, 30 PSI, Single Wall or Jacketed
- 7.55 BBL, 30 PSI, Single Wall, Jacketed, Jacketed/Insulated
- 9.42 BBL, 30 or 100 PSI, Single Wall, Jacketed, Jacketed/Insulated
- 11.32 BBL, 30 PSI, Single Wall, Jacketed, Jacketed/Insulated
- 17.61 BBL, 15 or 100 PSI, Single Wall or Jacketed
Uses include (but not limited to):
- Brite Tank
- Serving tank
- Yeast propagation tank (Propagator)
- Test batches
Features include – easily accessible manway for adding ingredients and cleaning (with CIP or pressure wash), pressure relief valve (PRV) on lid and cone, tri-clamp ports on the lid and body for adding racking arm, temperature tube, and other accessories as well as a 2” butterfly valve in the center of the 60° conical bottom which is ideal for harvesting yeast.
Understanding the industries we serve we have designed programs to fit every budget and need with sales, rental, and rent-to-own options with terms as short as 3 months or as long as 8 years. By maintaining a mid-west and west coast fleet we have containers available for immediate delivery across the country with options on size, pressure, and design with functionality in mind.