SEMI-AUTO KEG WASHERS... $10,800.00...in STOCK! ( $10,800 )Hot
FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 STATES, MUST HAVE FORKLIFT TO UNLOAD….
10% Off Sale….and free shipping offer expires 4/19/2020
Your best employee !
*Please Visit our website or call for more information*
CALL NOW ! 916-750-4677
“KEGGERNAUT” Two head semi-automatic keg washer
- Siemens PLC program allows fully adjustable cycle timing
- Built in low flow cycles for cleaning the keg spear
- Wash tank temperature controls
- Sanitary stainless steel contact components and process piping
- Powerful, yet virtually silent pumps
- Manual couplers secured to kegs prior to lifting kegs onto washer platform
- Pressure regulators for incoming compressed air and CO2
- Pressure transducer for adjustable and proper pressurization of CO2
- Easy-to-use Siemens PLC and touch-screen interface
- Cleans Up To 40 Kegs Per Hour (Depending on cycle times)
- Electric immersion heated
- Two tanks (sanitize and caustic)
- Compact design and durable construction
- Straight-line piping and valve design to ensure thorough washing
- Top-of-the-line accessories and components
Semi-Automatic Keg Washer – Requirements:
- CO2 source 30-45 psi
- Water source 40-60psi
- 208/230V 60hz 3 Phase Power Standard (Other Options Available)
- Air source 50-100 psi
Cleaning Cycle Process:
- Drain – any remaining fluid in the keg is drained.
- Keg Rinse – this cycle helps to maximize the effectiveness of the cleaning agent.
- Super Clean – the heated high pressure wash combined with the cleaning agent ensures the kegs are thoroughly cleaned.
- Keg Rinse – a second rinse cycle ensures cleaning agent is properly flushed.
- CO2-Flush any remaining water from rince or air is evacuated from keg.
- Final Purge – Keg is pressurized with CO2 to desired P.S.I