Sabco Brewmagic - 1/2 BBL Nano Brewing System ( $3,000 )
The Brew-Magic Pilot Brewery design is quite special. Repeatable small batch brewing is difficult because damages to the wort and grain happen easily when temperature controls, wort handling and brewer enthusiasm can produce subtle variables with each brewing session.
- Pro-level pilot system for recipe development
- Brewing Capacity: 5-14 gallons per batch
- Heavy-duty stainless, 15.5 gallon kettles with handles
- Stainless, 1/2 in. Pharmaceutical quality Tri-Clamp Connectors
- Commercial duty, powder coat, baked enamel frame
- Frame Casters: Heavy duty swivel, two of the four are locking type (4.5″ T)
- For use with your choice of either Natural Gas (NG) or Propane (LP) (This used system is set up to use propane.)
- Vision 350 Touchscreen controller, 3-1/2 in. screen, 256 color, QVGA , Industrial type
- Software: Magic-Soft programming
The system is in great, working condition. I have some additional items:
- Mash Paddle / Brewing spoon
- Extra Gaskets
- Extra tri-clamps
- 15 Gallon Fermzilla Fermenter – see image – I have two lids and it’s fully designed to apply pressure, transfer or serve from it.
- Hop Cannon
- Corny Kegs
- Propane Tank
I’m sure there are other MISC I have that will go along with it.
Local / local pick-up or buyer is responsible for shipping. It’s currently just north of Pittsburgh, PA (16034).
Asking $3000 OBO