Rocky Mountain Vessel Fermenters/Unitanks
Designed for pressure with port for carbonation.
- Dual zone glycol jacket (tested to 80 PSI), clad and insulated.
- 60 degree conical bottom with racking arm.
- Sanitary interior finish (< 18 Ra)
- Tank design pressure 14.7 PSI, hydro-tested to 20 PSI.
- CIP/blowoff arm with pressure gage and removable rotating sprayball.
- Side shadowless/pressure manway.
- Thermo-well port, sample port, carbonation port
- PRVR, 4” dry hop port and lifting ears.
- Sturdy stainless steel legs with bracing and leveling pads.
- Minimum 25% headspace.
- All certified 304 stainless steel.
7, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30