Rocky Mountain Bright/Storage Tanks
Available designs include single wall or jacketed, insulated and clad.
- Glycol jacket design pressure 14.7 PSI, hydro-tested to 80 PSI.
- Sanitary interior finish (< 18 Ra)
- CIP/blowoff arm with pressure gage and removable rotating sprayball.
- Sight level designed into CIP arm/main drain. Provides measurement of total tank contents.
- Side, shadowless pressure manway.
- Thermo-well port, sample port, carbonation port.
- PRVR and lifting ears.
- Sturdy stainless steel legs with bracing and adjustable leveling pads.
- Minimum 20% headspace.
- All 304 certified stainless steel.
7, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30