Rocky Mountain Boil KettlesHot
Gas fire (NG or LPG) or steam designs available.
- Gas fire – combustion chamber design and heavy side wall and vessel bottom insulation suppresses exterior vessel wall temperature for worker safety.
- Modular design facilitates 360 degree rotation of combustion chamber cover which facilitates repositioning of exhaust port to accommodate changes to your brewhouse layout.
- Combustion chamber cover is easily removed to facilitate access for maintenance.
- Standard wide vessel profile enhances heat transfer and efficiency (custom profiles available to accommodate a small brewhouse footprint).
- Steam kettles offer up to three zones. This facilitates accelerated time to boil, shortening your brew day.
- Main drain design includes trub dam reducing the likelihood of heat exchanger blockage.
- Sight level ports are integrated into the CIP and main drain eliminating the need for additional tank penetrations.
- CIP assembly allows easy removal of rotating sprayball.
- Port locations, top shadowless manway, combustion chamber exhaust, CIP and condensate drain placed to customer specifications.
- Sturdy three inch stainless steel legs with bracing and adjustable leveling pads.
- All certified 304 stainless steel.
5, 7, 10, 15
7BBL BOIL KETTLE
10BBL BOIL KETTLE
15BBL BOIL KETTLE