Quebec located 6hl complete brewery [$52,000.00]Hot
– Compact 3 vessels brewing with mashtun stacked over the HLT for floor optimisation
– 160 gallons (600L) mash tun with a 3 pieces wedge wire false bottom
– 215 gallons (815L) isolated hot liquor tank (no heating)
– 215 gallons (815L) kettle
– 250 000 btu gaz burner
– Oversize plate exchanger with a double cooling section (cold water followed by glycol if needed)
– Fixed pipe centrifuge pump
– Control panel for pump control, temperature display and burner activation. (everything is working but it would need an update)
Fermentation, transfer and carbonatation:
– 3 x 190 gallons (700L) conical fermenting vessels (double sided) with cleaning spray ball, 2 probes, 2 solenoid valves, and 2 pressure relief valves.
– 4 x 160 gallons (600L) single sided service tank (bbt)
– 1 glycol cooling system used for the 3 fermenters
– 1 control panel for the cooling of the 3 fermenters
– Centrifuge pump on a cady for cip or transfer.
– couple of food grade 1-1/2 hoses (tri-clamp)
– Huge bucket of spare parts including carbonatation stones, tri-clamp, fitting, etc.
– Cold room compressor and evaporator. Was used to keep the 4 service tanks + some kegs cold in a 150 sqft cold room.
The system is curently stored and have not been used in over a year. This is an old system but everything is working. There is some aesthetic damage on the kettle and on some other parts parts. I would suggest a couple investments on the system to make it work like a new one (manhole gaskets, clean up in the control panel, better probes)
Will sell as a unique lot for 52 000 CAD or better offer. No deposit accepted. Buyer must be able to move easily on the south shore of Montreal to see the system.
Contact me for more informations: