PRO/Line Series 545 5 ft X 45 ft 9 - Zone Single Deck Tunnel Pasteurizer ( $378,540 )New
This is a brand new, unused 45 foot tunnel pasteurizer. It is set to run at 180 – 12 ounce cans per minute and 12 PU’s but can be adjusted.
We changed our plans and have decided to go in a different direction. The pasteurizer is at the manufacturer’s in Milwaukee and will ship to us the week of 3/15/21, then be stored ready to ship from our location in Rhode Island. Warranty and support will be transferable from the manufacturer.
PRO/Line Series 545
5 ft X 45 ft 9 – Zone Single Deck Tunnel Pasteurizer
- Pasteurizer will consist of (9) temperature zones. These zones are comprised of:
- (3) preheat zones
- (1) heat zone
- (1) hold zone
- (3) precool zones
- (1) cooling zone
- Each zone is 5 feet long and zones 1 and 8, 2 and 5; and 3 and 6 are regenerative.
- The pasteurizer will be made of mostly 304L stainless steel. Non-metals are UHMW.
- Product conveyor at 42” elevation with pasteurizer support legs be adjustable +/-2.5”.
- Each zone will have a direct access sump box with two removable screens for easy filter cleaning of sump, and each zone is equipped with a drain valve and overflow.
- Recording of temperatures and times will be achieved and monitored via the HMI touchscreen system.
- The PLC will be Allen Bradley CompactLogix.
- Unless otherwise requested, motor/VFD panel disconnects will be 480 VAC 3 phase.
- Infeed Conveyor Housing and infeed cross conveyor with static transfer system.
- Discharge Conveyor Housing and discharge cross conveyor with static transfer system.
PASTEURIZER PRODUCT TRANSPORT SYSTEM:
- Single deck main conveyor system. The main mat-top conveyor will consist of Intralox series 400 polypropylene belting, riding on a stainless-steel chevron carry way.
- Main shaft drives will consist of (1) Eurodrive or Sumitomo food duty gearbox. Reliance or Baldor wash-down duty high efficiency main drive motors
- Pasteurizer uses free floating sprockets for minimal friction between the sprockets and belt. Center sprockets are locked in belt tracking.
- All conveyors will operate with VFDs.
SPRAY WATER PRODUCT HEATING SYSTEM:
- Sprays will be transported through structural hoop supports fitted with square pattern high flow nozzles.
- Sprays will be supplied by close coupled centrifugal pumps. Pumps are stainless-steel with stainless steel impeller.
- External stainless-steel suction boxes are supplied at pump inlets with (2) removable suction screens per pump. Suction screens are easily accessible from outside the machine and can be removed and cleaned one at a time while the machine is running.
- Large orifice openings in nozzles allow for increased durability and fewer issues with clogging (ideal for the debris environment associated with bottle lines).
- Pasteurizer will be supplied with heat exchangers / hot water tank heating system using plant supplied steam.
- Heating will be achieved with one (1) heat section and one (1) hot hold section. (NOTE: Heating is by steam, and steam will be supplied by the customer. A minimum 50 HP boiler is recommended to deliver 1,500,000 BTU/Hr. at max steam demand during start-up of the pasteurizer)
- Electrical control system utilizes PLC to control all pasteurizer operation and temperature control. Control system uses a basic PU limiting control strategy and is designed to operate under steady state conditions as much as possible.
- Base electrical control system does not include internal data logging capability. Internal data collection and logging capability is available as optional equipment.
- Main electrical pasteurizer controls enclosure is Nema 4X stainless steel.
- Pasteurizer control system is powered with 480 VAC, 60Hz 3 Phase.
- All motors will be 480 VAC, 60Hz, 3 Phase, Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled.
- This unit will have Pro Engineering Standard control system which includes the following:
- All motors and sensors are wired to the main control panel.
- Includes a PLC with digital inputs and outputs. PLC controls the start and stop of all motors and valves. Two modes of operation automatic and manual.
- Includes 10” human machine interface (HMI) mounted in the control panel door which allows the operator to set the mode of operation and monitor the status of all motors and valves.
- HMI displays system faults and alarms in simple to understand messages.
- Warnings are displayed and main belt can be programmed to stop if spray temperatures are out of acceptable ranges.
- Main pasteurizer belt is variable speed and can be controlled from the operator interface screen.
- Zone temperatures are controlled by stand-alone temperature controllers mounted in the face of the control panel. Spray temperatures are not monitored by PLC or displayed on HMI.
- There are no selectable recipes in the controller or HMI. The setup parameters and temperatures for each product must be manually entered into the control each time a process change is made.
- Electronic sump water level control system, PLC automatically maintains sump water levels in all zones.
- Includes automatic speed control of pasteurizer infeed and discharge conveyors. Conveyor speed is adjustable from HMI screen.
- Capability to read multiple product backup switches, display backup warnings, and start and stop the main belt and conveyors as required
INSTALLATION: (on-site installation is not included):
Pro Engineering will provide:
- The pasteurizer with pre-assembled plumbing.
- Two days on site to inspect machine installation and provide training (travel expenses not included)
Blower & Accessories (shipped loose):
- Air blower and air knife assembly to remove water from the containers at the pasteurizer discharge. Components are not mounted at Pro Engineering and Manufacturing, Inc. and will be shipped loose. Air blower will not remove 100% of the water from the containers, as a small amount of residue will adhere to container. The air knives will be contained in a tunnel to keep water blow off contained.
Pasteurization Monitor – Recorder:
- Pasteurizer Monitor Analyzer including adjustable RTD product probe, IR reader and cable to download to a PC. A liquid crystal display permits the operator to view starting temperature, Max product temperature & spray temperatures achieved during the run, duration of the run, and pasteurization units (PU) accumulated. Provided software permits the user to recall the graphs and detailed summaries for analysis and printing. Can and twist top cap bottle adapters included. (other style adapters available from manufacturer)