Premier Stainless 10HL Brewhouse ( $53,000 )
10 HL Premier Stainless – Steam Fired Brewhouse (used)(purchased new from Premier Stainless & installed in 2011): Includes:
- Hot liquor tank combi-tank
- Mash / lauter tun combi-tank
- Mash Mixer / Brew kettle / Whirlpool
- Low pressure steam jackets
- Stainless brewhouse catwalk & stairs
- Brewhouse tank lights
- Wedge wire lauter floor
- Complete hardpiped brewhouse manifold
- Sanitary centrifugal wort pump
- Multi-Pass plate heat exchanger
- SS Nema 4X control panel
- Variable frequency drive for brewhouse pump
- Wort aeration assembly
- Sight glass for wort runoff & heat exchange outlet
- Vapor Condenser for brew kettle
- Note: Mash Mixer needs mash pump if wanting to use brew kettle as mash mixer as well.
Available immediately (may take approx. 30 days for removal/rigging).
Terms: $53,000.00. Price is used, as-is, FOB Champaign, IL (i.e., Buyer responsible for freight). Buyer is also responsible for crating, rigging and loading (or we can do so for an additional cost). 50% non-refundable down payment via bank wire to secure purchase and remaining 50% via bank wire prior to loading/shipping. Viewing by appointment only. To schedule an appointment to view or to obtain more information or to otherwise submit an offer, please email only serious inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org (replies to this post on-line will not be routinely checked).
- [Optional-Add $4,900] Sussman ES – 85 Electric Steam Generator – 85 kW with Condensate Return System, Solenoids, traps (used; purchased new & placed in service in 2011)
- [Optional-Add $4,900] Proformer Water Cooled Glycol Chiller Package (Pro Refrigeration Model #PM103D1R420-W) (Used; purchased new & placed in service in 2011). Includes: Self-contained 3 HP water-cooled condensing unit; Insulated glycol reservoir; Stainless glycol pump; Digital temperature control panel; System Dimensions: 49″Lx36″Wx63″H; shipping wt 733 pounds; brushed aluminum service panels; digital glycol temperature display, main electrical disconnect; coaxial water-cooled condenser; water regulating valves; refrigerant gauges.
- [Optional-Add $5,900 each]: Four (4) x Premier Stainless 10 HL Uni-Tank/Fermenters (built in 2010; placed in service in 2011)
CIP – sprayball
Rotating racking assembly
1.5″ butterfly valves Clamps and gaskets
Pressure vacuum relief
Stainless adjustable feet Fully welded cladding
60 degree cone
Dual glycol zones