Paradigm 700VS Pressure Sensitive Labeler ( $16,000 )Hot Featured
The Paradigm Label Applicator is a fully automatic applicator capable of applying labels to a variety of products. Products to be labeled are sensed as they pass a photo-eye. The photo -eye initiates a signal that is transmitted to the PLC. After a fully adjustable delay, the label is dispensed onto the passing product. For flat panels a wipe brush completes label application by wiping down the label onto the product. For round products, the bottle spins between a powered belt and back compression pad, “wrapping” the label onto the round container. Controls consist of a main power switch, and a Touchscreen operator interface which provides information and access to the label delay, label gap delay, batch count, speeds and more.
Conveyor width: Conveyor height: Conveyor length: Conveyor motor: Labeling Head motors: Power requirements:Compressed air:
- Applies labels from 1” to 4-1/2” tall (optional up to 7-1/2” tall) and 14” long.
- Labels 1” to 5” diameter containers.
- 1/8” standard label gap.
- Accepts industry standard 3” diameterlabel cores.
- Maximum label roll size is 12”.
- PLC controlled.
- Touchscreen Interface.
- Wrap, Spin-in-place, or Trunnion stylelabel application.
4 1⁄2”, 6” and 7 1⁄2” optional
32” standard, any height optional
72” standard, any length in 6” steps optional
1/10 hp AC geared motor Stepper-driven
120 volt AC, 60 cycle, 6 amp power3-4 cfm @ 65 psi
- Hot Stamp/Ink Jet Coder for lot/date information.
- “Gallon” upgrade for containers up to 61⁄2”.
- Clear Label Sensor
- Air Blow-Off for removing excess moisture
- Locking Casters
- Spacing Wheel for product separation.
- Built-in Accumulation