Fast growing hard kombucha brand is currently hiring a Production (Packaging) Worker to join our growing team. Please email your resume to us directly at email@example.com to be considered.
The Production team member works on packaging line to completes various tasks necessary to ship finished products. The Production Team member is responsible for: placing cans coming off Lin into case trays and pelletizing, pallet wrapping, and other general production operations.
This position reports to the Production Manager. If you think you have what it takes to be our next Production team member, please send your resume to us directly.
• Work on packaging lines (canning and kegging).
• Use a forklift to move materials and finished products.
• Unload packaging materials from pallets.
• Load finished products onto pallets.
• Maintain cleanliness of the brewery and warehouse.
• Follows SOPs to ensure that products are packaged consistently.
• Works closely with the Production Manager to ensure smooth operation of packaging machinery and equipment.
• Performs daily start-up and clean-up procedures on all assigned packaging stations.
• Works with maintenance employees/personnel to assist with equipment problems and troubleshooting.
• Performs daily basic maintenance for machinery.
• Assists in the production records management.
• Works to achieve packaging/distribution short and long-term goals and metrics.
• Adheres to all safety precautions, rules and guidelines.
• Understand and employ a Safety-First approach.
• Have excellent attention to detail, follow through, and commitment to quality.
• Have a willingness to work flexible schedule, including overtime, to meet deadlines as needed.
• Have the ability to follow oral and written instructions.
• Love to work hard while having fun with a team culture.
Preferred applicants will have:
• Prior food/beverage production experience preferred.
• Prior forklift experience preferred. •
Prior shipping/receiving experience preffered.
More: This is an active role where you are required you to be on your feet all day. We offer competitive pay, benefits and a fantastic work environment. If you are a smart, dedicated person that gets excited about leading a fantastic team in a fast-paced environment, this might be the right position for you. We are a forward thinking team continuing to grow fast. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.