NW Cider Company Seeks Equity Investor (Oregon City, OR)New Hot
Having just passed our four-year anniversary, with much heavy lifting, 12 Bridge Ciderworks is now ready and poised to take that next step and grow within the northwest cider market. Our branding is strong, our cider does very well alongside other leading northwest brands and we continually receive great feedback within our existing market. Over the last 18 months, despite navigating the COVID pandemic, we have taken steps to prepare for our next phase of growth. Some key points of where we’re at are:
- Currently self-distributed, with a strong draft program and a growing off-prem footprint in grocery stores, ~26 grocery stores.
- Currently offer 16oz and 12oz cans in 6 year-round flavors and 4 seasonals. (https://www.12bridgeciderworks.com/our-cider)
- Increased our production capacity by adding new tanks, now capable of 35,000 gallons per year.
- Made other equipment investments to reduce costs and increase efficiencies for the long term.
- Currently licensed in Oregon and Washington as a self-distributed brand.
We are looking for an equity investor(s) who shares our vision and goals, whether that be an individual or possibly even a corporate industry partner where we can leverage one another’s strengths. We are open and flexible, so please reach out if you have an interest and ideas. Serious inquiries only. We look forward to talking with you and email is best, initially.