Description of Product
3M Liquicel membrane contactor for infusing gasses into or removing gasses from liquids, with a 0.75 HP motor (3450 rpm) on a 4 stage pump mounted on a 2-wheel cart with variable frequency drive.
- Nitro/Carbonation Infusion system
- 3M Liquicel membrane contactor, item G572, flow rate 10-15 gpm
- Connections –sanitary clamp
- Baldor motor, 0.75 HP, 208-230/460 volt, 3450 rpm, wash down enclosure
- Goulds pump, 4 stage centrifugal, 50 psi discharge pressure at 15 gpm
- Gas regulating system including inlet/outlet valves, air flow meter and gas pressure regulator
- Pressure gauges to monitor inlet and outlet liquid pressure
- Includes sampling valve and drain
- Made of round tubular 304 stainless steel, polished finish
- 2 solid rubber wheels with front support posts.
- Handle for operator use (broke back).
- Variable Frequency Drive – ABB, NEMA-4X enclosure, TBD Volts AC. Pump and drive mounted on cart and pre-wired.
- 20’ of power cable – plug added at no cost once power requirements are known
Includes specifications and operating information
Pricing ………………………………. $15,995