Newlands Incremental Yeast Propagation System (YPS 240S - Zulauf Propagator) ( $22,000 )New Hot
Newlands Incremental Yeast Propagation System (YPS 240S – Zulauf Propagator)
Like New – Barely Used – $22,000
“Uses yeast physiological quirks to grow yeast at the fastest rate possible, enabling the brewer to produce pitchable quantities in a shorter time than traditional step-by-step procedures. Comprised of a hot wort holding tank with dosing pump, a bioreactor with recirculation pump, reactor arm, sterile air supply and control panel.”
- Flexible volume, one system can produce 60 to 240 litres of concentrated, high vitality yeast. Sufficient for 20Hl to 60Hl fermentation depending on yeast strain.
- Flexible starter culture volume, pitch with 150 mls of inoculant to minimize lab time and labour or use 1.5 litres to maximize the propagator throughput.
- Flexible usage, fill with hot wort, cool and propagate (recommended). Fill with chilled wort, re-boil and propagate for breweries where brewing and propagation schedules don’t align.
- Sterile air supply with flow control to minimize risk of contamination.
- Aseptic membrane sample point for tracking yeast growth and condition.
Glycol Chiller (1/2 HP) for propagator temperature control (plant glycol not suitable for bioreactor side). Electric steam generator (30KW).
Propagator: Independently temperature controlled glycol supply (plant glycol not suitable) Compressed air supply, minimum 30 psig, dry and oil free Inoculant, 150 mls / 1.5 litres at minimum 200 X 106 cells/ml
Hot side; Steam, 15 psig at 80lbs/hour, condensate trap Plant glycol (optional)
Can provide instruction manual and technical drawings from NSI.