NEW Mid-Size Industrial Brass Wash-Down Spray Nozzle ( $87.95 )
The SANI-LAV N1 spray nozzle is designed for use in the food processing industry and built to withstand the harshest working conditions. This industrial brass spray nozzle is our best seller and perfect for washdown in the brewery or winery. A heavy-duty brass body with stainless steel and brass components. A trigger controlled variable spray pattern that instantly shuts off when trigger is released. Insulated rubber cover with yellow direction arrows.
Features / Specifications
- 3/4″ GHT inlet allows direct hose connection
- Dimensions: 4.6″ x 5.5″
- Weight: 1.7 lbs.
- Maximum temperature: 200°F / 93°C
- Maximum working pressure 150 PSI
- Brass body and Stainless Steel handle
- Flow rate: 7.0 GPM @ 100 PSI
- Safety shut off trigger when released
- Replaceable insulated covers / handles, and barrel cartridge replacement kits available
- Not made of FDA-compliant raw materials – for wash-down purposes only