MARKS CIP System
MARKS newly designed Mobile CIP Skid is a cost-effective solution that provides excellent sanitation without compromising functionality. It is a versatile unit with unique key features that saves your facility time and money.
MARKS CIP Skid allows for easy and quick movement to different areas of the facility to perform CIP functions. The hygienic design and sanitary construction ensure quality and performance. The skid’s fixtures are designed to meet the needs of any production system.
Special features of MARKS CIP Skid include:
- Available in 2-vessel, 45-gal or 90-gal tank capacities
- The 2-vessel skid uses 1 tank for caustic solutions and 1 tank for acid or sanitizer solutions
- In-tank caustic heater to maintain proper cleaning solution temperature
- Wash down rated pump with VFD controller
- Skid-mounted with large casters for easy movement around the facility
Also available features include:
- Integrated washer basket station for small parts, a Cleaning Out of Place (COP) station is a feature of the 90-gallon system
- CIP automation for cost efficiency