Low D.O. Crowler Canning : Twin Monkey's Big Thompson Crowler CannerNew Hot
Between high D.O. pickup, a slow down in service seen in taprooms, and for the shear fact that we haven’t seen such a solution out there in the market, Twin Monkeys saw a need for a semi-automatic Crowler canner. Sure it doesn’t sit pretty on your back bar, but who wants a high D.O. cold snack that is likely to fall off peak goodness after two weeks? Come now, we have more respect for hops than that!
Twin Monkeys’ Big Thompson Canner
- Ensures lower D.O. Crowler packaging given 4-step oxygen reduction technologies
- Fast at +12 cans/minute
- Tabletop-sized for compact and convenient canning process
- Only packages 750ml cans and 32 oz (Crowler) cans
The Big Thompson has almost all of the solid Twin Monkeys components that are on all the canning lines we offer including:
- Precision filler timers for repeatable fill levels
- A patent-pending cam-less wedge seamer
- 4-step oxygen reduction technologies
Specs for the Big Thompson:
- Dimensions: 59″L x 27″D x 36″H
- Weight: 275 lbs.
- Compressed Air Requirements: 1.5 scfm
- Electric Requirements: 120 or 240V 1-phase, 15A
Twin Monkeys Beverage Systems offers a wide range of equipment from end-to-end of your canning process while also upholding world-class customer service, install and training assistance, and a free seam inspection program!
Find us at www.twinmonkeys.net for more details and help with your canning needs.