Kreyer Chilly 45 Glycol Chiller ( $3,499 )
- Cooling of must for cold soaks, slow starting ferments
- Stabilization of tataric crystals
- Controlling fermenting temperatures
- Maintaining storage temperatures in tanks/barrels (ask about our barrel snake!)
- Sheet metal housing, electrolitic galvanized high surface quality, powder-coated and abrasion-resistant encasing cover that is easily detachable
- 220v single phase 60Hz 14 amp supply voltage
- 1.28 tons (15,000 btu) of cooling power
- 30L/8G Insulated Plastic tank to hold water or glycol
- Easy to fill from outside
- Centrifugal recirculation pump made by Speck.
- Digital Thermostat
- Integrated pump pressure switch allows unit to work with digital automatic temperature controlers on multiple tanks.
- NEW Micro Channel evaporator is quieter, more efficient and uses 30% less cooling gas.
- High Tech, Scroll-type, efficient, low noise compressor
- Environmentally friendly R404A refrigerant is optimized to work in low temperature ranges
- Non-Ferrous water circuit – No Rusting!
- Outlet is 3/4″ MPT, which accomodates hose fittings with gaskets, and includes a 1/2″ barb fitting
- 29.75″ Length
- 23.6″ Width
- 19.68″ Height
Was $6, 499 USD new
Does not include freight