Ionized Surface Tension Technology ( $85,000 )New
After 4 years of development, the Ionized Surface Tension Technology (ISTT) system is ready to revolutionize process water. The ISTT system creates neutral pH electrolyzedwater for various applications across the food and beverage industries.
Through electrolysis, the water will undergo appositive/negative ion exchange to restructure water molecules, breaking down water clusters into nanobubbles and dramatically reduce overall surface tension.
Nature’s Clean Up Crew:
- Neutralizes pathogens in source water during electrolysis
- Minerals stay in suspension to prevent the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) build-up
- Prevents pathogen growth in condensation on equipment and standing water
- Creates antimicrobial properties for pathogen control via Oxygen Reduction Potential (ORP)
- Creates sodium hydroxide “alkaline water”, a degreaser/detergent
- Creates hypochlorous acid, an antimicrobial agent which kills or inhibits organic growth
Simplify the Process
- Reduction of cleaning chemicals in Cleaning In Place (CIP) Systems
- Reduction in BOD Loads
- Reduction of water usage
- Maintaining drain and Waste Water Treatment Systems
- Compatible to existing process equipment and processes
- Cooling tower maintenance
- 4” x 50 GPM Price: $85,000.00
- 6” x 120 GPM Budget Price: $150,000.00
- 8” x 250 GPM Budget Price: $245,000.00
To learn more, visit ISTT’s page here.