Infusion Vessel SeriesHot
Available in 5bbl and 8bbl models
MARKS Design and Metalworks manufactures one of the most versatile infusion vessel product lines on the market. The MARKS Infusion Vessel is equipped with a variety of features that empowers the master craftsman to extract flavors and aromas in one convenient, labor saving device. MARKS Infusion Vessel provides the ability to introduce flavor profiles and aroma characteristics into your craft beverage.
- Totally portable, with casters that allow the user to move the vessel throughout the facility.
- Increase in hop usage achieves enhanced sensory analysis with less ingredients.
- Elimination of lengthy steep times for additives.
- Configuration of the vessel allows for a full CO2 purge, eliminating the introduction of unwanted oxygen into the product.
- Removable screen design allows for thorough inspection.
- Designed to accommodate a variety of ingredients and adjuncts, including whole cone or pellet hops, coffee, spices, botanicals, fruits and more.
- Safety features, including the elimination of the need to access the top of the fermenter for dry hopping.
- Recirculation ports with tangential rotating elbows aids in extraction.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA, MARKS line of infusion vessels is made with the highest of quality control and material sourcing.
- Dished bottom with the MARKS innovative “5-point PentaDrain” with 1.5” ports.
Learn more: https://marksdmw.com/marks-infusion-vessel/