IN STOCK COLUMBIA BOILER - MPH 60 $24.9KHot
IN STOCK MPH 60 COLUMBIA BOILER BRAND NEW ON SALE! 460V 3PH POWER. FOB PLEASANTVILLE, NY. $24.9K.
POWER CAN BE CONVERTED TO 220V 3PH POWER FOR A SALE PRICE OF $25.8K.
MPH 60 Steam Gas with CRT 8 Condensate System, packaged and test
Competitively-priced, narrow in width & easily serviced, this boiler is a modified Scotch, three-pass fire tube design for use as a 15 PSI steam. The sizes range from 5 BHP to150 BHP, natural gas or LP gas, #2 oil, dual fuel or biogas fired. Ideal for: breweries, distilleries, schools, apartments, bakeries, brewpubs, laundromats, dairies and many more applications.
• 32-1/2” Compact width permits installation through narrow doors and passageways MPH 5-80
• Inverted skid base for forklift handling with low profile
• Lifting holes for rigging into tough spots
• Bottom hand holes for thorough cleanout
• Top hand hole for tube inspection
• Cleanout door on flue box
• Trim for 15 psi steam or 30 psi water
• Low/High/Low standard burner operation MPH 30-125
• Natural gas
• Overflow tapping for steam unit
• Individual tappings for steam controls
• 83%+ efficiency. Economizer package available for high efficiency
• Wet base design
• Three pass, firetube construction
• Welded tubes are schedule 40 pipe for long life 13 Gauge rolled tubes are easily replaced
• Fully packaged or knocked down
• Forced draft firing, no special vent requirements
• Constructed in accordance with requirements of Section IV of the Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
• All boilers are designed, inspected and stamped for conformity to the requirements of the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors and packaged to meet CSD-1 safety requirements.