Gosling QuickChange: Change Can Sizes on Wild Goose’s Ultra-Compact Canning SystemFeatured
Change cans? Yes, you can.
Wild Goose’s new Gosling QuickChange offers professional, automated beverage canning for small production volumes and makes changing can sizes simple. The system incorporates Wild Goose’s proven seaming and filling technology to deliver the same quality and consistency as the company’s higher speed machines.
Breweries and other beverage makers can utilize the Gosling QuickChange’s flexibility to expand distribution placement opportunities, offer special sizes for limited releases and easily adapt to changing can supply availability. The system’s design allows craft producers to start with any planned can heights and add new sizes as needed in the future.
Special Features of the Gosling QuickChange
- Accommodates can sizes from 3” to 8” tall
- Switching between can sizes takes less than 30 minutes with minimal change parts
- Operators can simultaneously adjust both seamer and lid placement station, maintaining repeatability and seam integrity across can heights
- Seamer and lid dropper platforms do not need to be leveled or synchronized between changeovers
Canning with the Gosling QuickChange
The Gosling QuickChange’s precision canning process is simple and automatic:
- Product runs can be set up via smartphone, tablet or computer
- Run from tank or keg
- Single-can and continuous run modes
- Filling technology with patented line restriction delivers consistent fills and foam control
- Foam Pulse fobbing offers extra control over foaming to block oxygen pickup
- Lid chute design accommodates full sleeves of lids for hands-free placement
- Patented pneumatically-actuated and cam-driven seamer creates repeatable seams
- Enclosed structure with drip tray ensures safety and sanitation
Protect product integrity and shelf life in ways bar-top canning appliances can’t touch. Your canned beverage quality is preserved, whether consumers drink those cans now or months down the road. The Gosling QuickChange offers an easy, dependable way to package your quality to-go cans in a variety of sizes.
Find out more about the Gosling QuickChange at www.WildGooseFilling.com or +1 720-406-7442.
About Wild Goose Filling
Wild Goose Filling’s range of customized canning and bottling systems cater to craft beverage producers around the world. The company designs, engineers and manufactures equipment from its headquarters in Louisville, Colorado and operates offices in Spain and The Netherlands along with a network of global partners. The company has sold more than 2,200 systems worldwide.