Glycol-Chilled Draft Beer Serving Tower/Faucets ( $1,500 )New
Draft Beer Serving Components
Micromatic Glycol-Chilled 10-Faucet H-Tower – $1500:
- Glycol chilled, but glycol lines were cut and we used as an air-cooled, direct draw tower for 4+ years. The tower can be taken apart to expose the cut glycol lines and new copper lines could be soldered in place to return it to usage as a glycol-chilled set up. Please see the photo showing the cut copper line that could be repaired if you are so inclined.
- Adjustable flow, forward-sealing, stainless steel faucets .
- Sleek, chrome handles provide a clean look.
- Custom wrought-iron drip tray with integrated glass rinser fits dimensions of tower perfectly.
- Yes, a little bit of work to return to use as a glycol system, but still a lot of years of use left in this tower, which can be had for a fraction of cost of buying new.
3-Faucet, Direct Draw Tower with chrome handles – $150