GAI Labeling Rotary Series 7400 ( $40,000 )Hot
Selling lightly used labeler designed for label orientation on bottles. Great for custom bottles that have embossing on them so label sits in exact position on every bottle. Can also be used without orientation. Currently used for beer but can also apply to bottles of any size for wine, cider or distilled products as well! Great value if you’re in the market for a professional and flexible set up. Includes both input and output conveyance systems.
*priced in USD
AUTOMATIC ROTARY LABELER: MECHANICAL DRIVEN
Automatic rotary labeler composed of Stainless steel for self-adhesive labels:
– Inlet gate regulating bottle flow
– Bottle synchronizing screw
– Inlet star with pitch diameter 216 mm
– Mechanical rotation of plates. Rotation obtained by a Stainless steel cam.
– Cam-moved press-bottle head pistons. Pressure is obtained by means of a compressed spring.
– Outlet star with pitch diameter 216 mm
– Turret with pitch diameter 432 mm
– Electrical regulation of the carousel
– Body label station in Stainless steel, with step motor, support for vertical, horizontal and angle adjustment. Position is marked on numeric indicator.
-Back label station in Stainless steel, with step motor, support for vertical, horizontal and angle adjustment. Position is marked on numeric indicator.
– Labeling stations centrally managed through main control panel with colors display touch screen 5 x 7”.
– Safety guards in accordance with CE Standards.
– Machine to be installed in-line, provided equipments for one kind of cylindrical bottle.
7400/4M 4 MECHANICAL HOLDER PLATES Speed 1,000-3,000 bottles/hour INVERTER
7400/6M 6 MECHANICAL HOLDER PLATES Speed 1,500-4,500 bottles/hour INVERTER
– Default machine has left to right bottle flow.
– Default machine cam is set for 2 front labels and one back label
– Label roll: internal diameter 76 mm, maximum external diameter 400 mm
– Maximum label width 200 mm
– Paper passage 190 mm and blade 190 mm
– Label application tolerance ± 1 mm
– Up to 3 Labeling stations
– Label positioning 10 to 270mm from bottle bottom.
– Bottle diameter from 60 to 115 mm
– Bottle height from 170 to 400 mm
– Taper: maximum taper towards top 45°
– Taper: maximum taper towards bottom 7°
– Photocell and warning device for end of label roll on every station