Dual Codi CCL-45 Canning Line avail July 2021 plus labeler, LN2 doser and more ( $275,000 )
Upgrading our packaging line from side by side Codi CCL-45 filler/seamers to a larger rotary filler. The line as it sits today will be entirely decommissioned on July 2nd and available for immediate shipment. We acquired the first filler in January 2020 and the second in August 2020. Together, they run 12oz standard cans ~105cpm and have allowed us to grow our operations to the next level. As a co-packer, we have run countless different products from seltzers to sodas to RTD cocktails to non-carbonated teas and lemonades and more, all with reliable results including formulations up to 3.75 carbonation volumes. All equipment is fully functional and operational today and will be maintained as such until time of sale.
One filler has option of volumetric fills if desired, while both perform with counter-pressure fills. Many spare parts and change parts also available to run standard (12oz, 16oz), sleek (7.5oz, 12oz) or slim (200ml, 250ml) cans. (https://www.codimfg.com/codi-canning-system) Also have available the following ancillary equipment:
- Codi S-Grip Lowerator can conveyor to bring empty cans from depalletizer height to filler conveyance height (installed January 2020)
- Full conveyance set-up including split to feed both fillers, accumulation tables pre- and post- pressure sensitive labeler (installed January 2020)
- Altec ALritma M pressure sensitive label applicator – runs up to 95 cpm (standard 211 cans) and 110 cpm (sleek 204 cans) with ultrasonic label sensor (for transparent labels) (installed February 2020) http://www.altech-us.com/labeling-machines/label-applicators-labelers/high-perfomance-alritma.kl
- ProCarb 20 Inline Carbonation Skid with 40 gallon ASME buffer tank- touchpad settings for inline carbonation up to 4.0 volumes and 22 gpm (42.5 barrels per hour) (installed July 2020)
- Chart Ultradoser 150S w/ mounting bracket to Codi CCL-45 – used for providing internal can pressure to non-carbonated products, but would also work for evacuating head space of any product. (installed July 2016)
- Gardner Denver 10hp Rotary Screw Compressor (38.7 scfm @ 130psi) with standalone 43 SCFM Refrigerated Air Dryer (installed August 2019)
- Half-height/mobile twist rinse cages (16oz, 12oz sleek, 200ml) (unused since 2019)
- Swash Deluxe Portable Steam Generator (installed 2018 and barely used)
Full line layout drawing is attached. More details (including utility requirements), pictures and videos available upon request. Line is running Monday-Friday until July and available to see in person with an appointment. Would prefer to sell all equipment as one, but entertaining offers on individual components as well.