Crawford Automated Keg Washer ( $15,900 )
The Crawford automatic keg washer was designed by brewers to make one of the biggest headaches in the brewery go away. We’ve all spent day after day manually washing kegs. Aside from taking forever, it’s inefficient, tedious work. Now, washing kegs can be something you do on the side while brewing or accomplishing other important tasks. Just load two kegs onto the machine, push start, and walk away. The strobe light on the top will start flashing when the unit enters CO2 pressurization mode, and by the time you make it over to the washer, it will be time to load two more kegs. Of course, you can leave the two clean kegs on there as long as you want to finish what you are doing.
The Crawford automatic keg washer has independent tanks for caustic (heated and insulated) and sanitizer, low caustic reservoir heater shutoff, fully adjustable cycle times and settings, manual cycle mode, touchscreen interface, and two pumps. The washer is on wheels so you can move it out of the way when you’re not using it, and it plugs into a normal dedicated 15 amp 110 volt outlet. You’ll see why we think of our automatic keg washer as a brewer’s best friend.
Crawford Automated Keg Washer Includes:
- Touch screen interface with fully adjustable cycle timing settings, optional manual cycle and caustic temperature display
- Low caustic reservoir volume heater shutoff
- Sanitary stainless-steel components, process piping, with an insulated barrier between solution tanks
- Quiet pumps, yet powerful
- Pressure regulator for incoming CO2
- Dual heads and locators to wash two kegs at once
- Easy caustic and sanitizer drain ports
- Casters for mobility
- Plugs into a standard 15A 120V outlet!
- Top mounted strobe light tells you when cycle is almost complete. Add two kegs, press start, and walk away. Otto will let you know when it’s time for
- two more.
– Caustic Tank: 22.0 Gallons
– Sanitizer Tank: 31.0 Gallons
– Inputs: ~70PSI compressed air, >15PSI CO2, 120V 15A AC, water supply (house pressure, hot if desired)
– Outputs: caustic reservoir drain, sanitizer reservoir drain, washing sequence drain, reservoir overfill drain
– Voltage: 120v
– Amperage: Max-15
– Recommended Dedicated Circuit