Complete 7bbl Direct Fire Brewhouse ( $65,000 )Hot
Complete 7bbl direct fire brewhouse with 6 fermenters and 14bbl brite-tank with automatic burner/pump control system, Glycol Chiller, manual Keg Washer and much more!
Would prefer to sell as a complete system.
7 bbl Direct Fire Brewhouse (Stout Tanks), including
- 340 Gal. Brew Kettle with Conical Bottom, Domed top with manway, 6′ vent, and integrated (removable) CIP spray ball, thermowell, tangential inlet, sight glass, heat shield.
- 290 Gal. Hot Liquor Tank with HERMS coil, thermowell, tangential inlet, sight glass, 3/4-in. Heat shield. lid. 40-in.D x 82-in.H.
- 275 Gal. Insulated Mash Tun with (3) recirculation ports, thermowell, manway, and lid. Wedgewire False Bottom.
- 2 gallon Wort Grant
- Sparge Arm.
- sight glass.
Direct Fire Control Panel/Workstation
- The basic panel has three LOVE controllers and heat on/off switches for the HLT and Kettle. Also on/off switches for a water pump and wort pump.
- Three March 110 gal/hr, high temp stainless steel pumps
- Hot/Cold Water Mixer with 5 port flow manifold.
- Brew Kettle: Liquid Propane Gas – Low Pressure 2-burners (150,000 BTUs per burner, 300,000 BTUs total)
- Hot Liquor Tank: Liquid Propane Gas – Low Pressure burner (365,000 BTU’s)
- Glycol Chiller. To support up to 6 or 7 jacketed 7 bbl fermenters and/or brites, plus 325 gallons of cold liquor, cooling from 74 to 60F in 22 hrs. 3 HP Chill Star Glycol Chiller
- 230V SINGLE PHASE POWER. 38 AMPS MCA / 56 AMPS MOP.
- 265 Gallon Latina Tanks (5) with floating lids, sloped bottom, partial cooling jacket on casters.
- 265 Gallon Latina Tank (1) with floating lid, sloped bottom, partial cooling jacket, manway.
- 434 Gallon fully jacketed Brite Tank. Originally a pharmaceutical Bioreactor.
- Two position manual keg cleaner
- 4 position manual bottler
- Hoses/Tri-Clamps/gaskets/valves etc. needed to run brewhouse and tanks
- Miscellaneous parts for fermenters, Brite tank
- Plate-Pro 9.5sqft chill plate with all connections.
- Johnson controllers
Contact email@example.com for any questions.