*** SOLD *** Cask Automated Depalletizer V2.0 ( $3,000 )
Up for sale is a Cask automatic depalletizer V2.0, priced to move at $3000.
This unit comes partially disassembled and crated (open at one end for inspection) and will need some tuning in your space. We upgraded to a faster unit which is why we moved on, however this enabled us to grow to almost 14,000 BBL’s alongside our 35CPM inline filler. Unfortunately we upgraded to ~80CPM and this just couldn’t keep up.
The twist rinse is setup for 16oz standard cans, however my understanding is that 12oz cans may also be used with some adjustment. You could also reach out to CASK to purchase a 12oz cage if you prefer. You will need to provide a small pump to circulate sanitizer through a sprayhead in the twist rinse, but it would be simple to setup with some parts from a hardware store.
This unit includes the 16oz twist rinse, depal, side panels, conveyors, and vibration controller to help things slide down effortlessly onto the rinse cage.
- All stainless steel frame gives improved durability and extended product lifespan.
- Easy to run – Load the pallet, push the button to advance 4 hours of continuous can supply with no further operator intervention.
- Cans automatically move from depalletizer to conveyor.
- Tier sheets automatically removed and stacked till end of run reducing damage to dunnage.
- Continuously adapts to canning system speed. Cans feed as fast as required, no lag time.
- Built-in sensors handle all can formats with no set up changes.
- Reduces can damage due to less handling.
- Easy to use touch screen panel control.
- Minimal maintenance due to durable, simple design.
- Compact footprint of 6 ft (W), 4 ft (L), 10 ft (H)
- No fulltime use of forklift required.
*We also have the manual in PDF which I can send you if you’re interested. Looking to move this out so I can make some room for some new equipment.