BrewBilt Fermenters & Uni TanksNew
Great brewers know that every degree counts- BrewBilt cellar tanks have a reputation for holding temperatures to within a fragment of a single degree, without fluctuation. As they say the devil is in the details and that certainly rings true here- high volume glycol circulation, high quality insulation and impeccable fabrication equate to tanks that hold temperatures, resulting in better consistency.
We’re building it right instead of cutting corners, which means you’ll also save precious hours in transfer and clean up.
Conical primary fermentation vessels are fully glycol jacketed and insulated. BrewBilt fermentation vessels are available in a common 60 degree or 45 degree cone, but like everything we do, can be customized to fit your space and brewing style.
Our Unitanks are designed like a fermenter with brite tank features for an all-in-one style fermentation vessel. Unitanks are a versatile choice when space is an issue.
FERMENTERS + UNI TANKS
- 100% American 304 Sanitary Stainless Steel Fabrication (MTR Sheets avail)
- 12 Gauge Interior Construction
- 14 Gauge Exterior Construction
- Single Point Head Penetration – CIP Blowoff and Pressure/Vacuum Release Valve in a Single Connection for Increased Sanitation and Ease of Cleaning.
- Multi-Zone Glycol Jacketed Sidewall and Cones
- True 1.5″ Conical Outlet, Maximizes Yeast Collection and CIP Efficiency.
- 1.5″ Racking Arms with DIN Fitting Connection
- 2″ Roxul Insulation Barrier
- Perlick Sample Valves
- Sanitary Butterfly Valves
- Shadowless Manways
- Leveling Footpads, Pre-drilled for Anchor Bolts
- Thermowell for Temperature Probe
- Sight Tube (Uni Tanks Only)
- Carbonation Stone with Check Valve (Uni Tanks Only)