*** SOLD *** 7 bbl PsychoBrew Brewhouse **SOLD** ( $25,000 )
This Brewhouse was purchased from another brewery in Ohio who was upgrading. We purchased these to use in our brewery, but unfortunately, are not able to move forward at this time. We purchased them in August of 2019, and put them in a storage unit. We have never used any of the equipment, but it was all fully functional and operational at the previous brewery up until the day we picked them up.
This is a 7 bbl brewhouse made in Michigan by Psycho Brew. There are 2 – 3.5 bbl boil kettles, and 2 – 3.5 bbl mash tuns. The system runs on natural gas. Additional details include:
- 2 150 gallon American-made insulated and cladded mash kettles with false bottoms, grain out manway and sparge arms
- 2 150 gallon American-made boil kettles W/whirlpool, and trub dam.
- 1-2 burner boil system W/300,000 btu burners per kettle
- 1-2 mash kettle stand (No Burners)
- Clamp and hose kit
- Electrical control panel with Seal Tight enclosed wiring
- 2-1/5 HP recirculating pumps
- Stainless steel Burner Top and Frame
- Aluminum diamond plate protective front
We are also including:
- 1 – 2 stage plate chiller that the previous brewery purchased from Psycho Brew in 2017, we purchased in 2019,
- 1 – 1.5 ton glycol chiller. The chiller is a single phase 220v, used to manage lager and cold crash temps (low 30’s) on 3 – 7bbl and 1 – 15bbl fermenter. The head brewer told us this was the upper end of its capacity in the summer months. However, it would be more than adequate to handling multiple tanks at Ale temps while crashing one tank at a time. We purchased in 2020.
- 1 – hop rocket(or hop back), which was almost brand new when we purchased in 2020.
Buyer will be responsible for shipping.