50 Gallon "Down Under" single vessel (BIAB) setup from Colorado Brewing Systems ( $3,000 )Hot
This 1bbl single-vessel, all electric brew system from Colorado Brewing has served us really well. We brewed nearly 500 batches on it before upgrading to a large system.
With its compact form, it works wonderfully as a pilot system or a primary system for nano breweries. Complete a full batch in 4-5 hours, including clean up.
Since we purchased the system, Colorado Brewing has changed their design slightly, but all of the specs mentioned on their product page are still the same, just with a slightly different layout.
A few notes:
- Does not include a chiller. We use and love the Plate Pro from BrewMagic.
- We had a local welder do some repairs on the system as stainless wore out over a few years. Ask for pictures and we can show you the exact repairs.
- Includes a second mash basket. We bought a second one after our original started to ware out.
- Does not include flow meter.
- Does not include hoses.
- Does not include a pump. Any small chugger pump will work fine.
- Single phase electric and requires a 50-60 AMP breaker
Buyer will pay freight shipping costs.