300 Liter (79 Gallon) - Cider/Wine Tank (Flat Bottom)
The flexibility of our 300 Liter flat bottom variable capacity wine tank allows you to segregate lots in your vineyard, maintain a variety of wine, and/or ferment in smaller batches.
Features of this wine tank include:
- Flat Bottom
- Floating lid
- (1) partial drain with stainless steel valve with NPT thread
- 3/8″ sample valve with BSP threads
- virgin AISI 304 stainless steel
- welded with a combination of automated robotic welds, and hand made welds, performed with tungsten inert gas (TIG) processes
- Our flat bottom wine tanks are perfect for white wine, with little or no lees or must to settle out of the wine.
We stock a complete line of stainless steel variable capacity wine tanks, in a variety of sizes, and bottom shapes. Get us involved early in the process of designing your winery. We can provide guidance and pricing on the tanks to make sure your winery process is as efficient as it can be, and allow you to make the best wine possible. Let us know what you need, and we can even custom build a wine tank just for your needs.