3.5BBL Brewhouse Equipment (Great for Pilot Systems)Hot
Our 3.5BBL brewhouse serve as a very popular way to supply pubs with limited production ~300-500 bbl/year or as a pilot system, used to introduce unique small-batch brews to your lineup at your brewery.
The flexibility of a pilot system allows you to make smaller batches of beer that are used to supplement your flagship beers, experiment with new recipes, and create the limited/special release beers that will create new buzz for your brewery.
Features of our 3.5 bbl brewhouse include:
- Advanced touch-screen controls with remote-control capability
- Insulated mash tun with rakes, plow and grist hydrator
- Glass wort grant with automated pump controls
- Hard piping and platform
- Stairs with wheels for easy access under platform
- On demand water supply control optional
- Material: 304 stainless steel
Choose from Electric, Direct Fire, Indirect Fire, and Steam brewing systems and tanks. If you have any questions, give us a call. We are easy to get ahold of and are always willing to talk brewing.
Looking for a different size? Take a look at our other popular brewhouse sizes:
- 1BBL Brewhouse
- 2BBL Brewhouse
- 3BBL Brewhouse
- 4BBL Brewhouse
- 5BBL Brewhouse
- 7BBL Brewhouse
- 10BBL Brewhouse
- 15BBL Brewhouse
- 20BBL Brewhouse
- 30BBL Brewhouse