1bbl Nano Brewing System for sale - The Pilot Pro ( $15,999.00 )Hot
Many brewers are buying 1 bbl nano brewing systems right now. But not all 1bbl systems are created equal. We have taken nano brewing to a whole new level with the Pilot Pro, a3 vessel, 1 barrel hard piped brewing system with more advanced features than anything other 1 bbl brewing system on the market.
What is The Pilot Pro?
A professional grade 1 bbl brewhouse. This system is an ideal pilot system for serious home brewers, nano breweries and/or existing breweries innovating new products or brewing smaller batches.
How Much Does it Cost?
Actually… about the same as the others. While superior in quality and offering more advanced features, the Pilot Pro is priced very similar to other 1 bbl brewing systems on the market.
How does the system compare to others?
We designed the 1 bbl Pilot Pro to perform like a full size professional brewhouse. We placed the elements in the brew kettle and hot liquor tank as low as possible, so you can start heating right away, with as little as 6 gallons in the HLT. These elements are widely spread to maximize surface area for rapid, even heating, reducing the risk of scorched wort. The elements are also protected with float switches, so you can’t possibly dry fire your kettles.
Our Pilot Pro also features:
- Conical bottom brew kettle for better trub separation and fast cleanup
- No unnecessary piping with a clean, elegant design
- Hard piping allows easy CIP (clean-in-place)
- Built-in wort chiller
- Easy to clean. Simply open the valves, and let it drain.
- 3 controls options: Basic, 7-inch touch-screen, 12-inch touch screen
- Extra large hot liquor tank so you have hot water to clean up
- Bottom outlets on kettles for complete drainage and easy cleanup
- Built-In GFCI circuitry. Safety first, and lower installation cost. (Single or 3 phase)
- Trub dam in brew kettle for better trub separation during whirlpool
- Heat BK and HLT simultaneously (if you have the amperage)
- Flow meter option (with advanced touch screen controls)
- Diaphragm valve included for wort flow control
- Ball valves for precise water flow
- HERMS coil transfers more BTU’s to mash
- Tangential inlet on HLT prevents thermal stratification
- 45% head space in the brew kettle. Put an end to boil overs
- Elements quickly and easily removed and cleaned with sanitary tri- clamps
- Condenser option eliminates need for expensive hood vent
- 3 Phase Power option, for low-cost commercial power
We Also Have Other Nano Brewing Equipment Options
If you are looking for something a little bigger, we have options. Choose from Electric brewing systems up to 15bbl, Direct Fire brewing systems up to 10bbl, Indirect Fire brewing systems up to 15 bbl, and Steam systems up to 30bbl. There are a million different ways to build a nano brewery. Let’s work together to build you the right one.
Here is some other nano brewing equipment to consider:
- 1 bbl nano brewing equipment
- 1.5 bbl nano brewing equipment
- 2 bbl nano brewing equipment
- 3 bbl nano brewing equipment
- 4 bbl nano brewing equipment
Can’t decide? Let us help. We have built over 1,000 brewing systems and will work with you to provide the tools to make educated decisions about your brewing system and space. Click HERE to get started with a FREE brewing system quote.