15BBL/ 450 gallon Specific Mechanical HLT-Steam kettle $2000/OBO [$2,000.00]New Hot
15BBL/ 450 gallon Specific Mechanical HLT-Steam kettle $2000/OBO
Set up for low pressure steam, could probably go higher due to build quality or potentially retrofitted for glycol as secondary or other cold storage. Could be used as brew kettle in a pinch although there is no bottom jacket or whirlpool option on this one.
Circa mid 90’s built like a tank. The inside is in very good condition, outside nice looking but shows its’ age. Both could be shined up just as fine as you desire for your needs. Worked great and we just decided to go tankless for our hot side needs making our kombucha.
- (2) 1.5” TC fittings bottom and CIP arm (converted from Euro-style din)
- (1) overflow valve on bottom with euro-din butterfly valve
- Graduated sightglass with shutoffs top and bottom (one knob is bent a little yet fully functional)
- Sloped 10 or so degrees in bottom cone for complete center discharge
- Adjustable feet with ss floor plates, additional din fittings and standpipe included
- 16” round gasketed manway (gasket itself functional but has seen better days) GW Kent stocks them
- 52”W, 80” T -Welded cip arm with included sprayball
- 1”mptf threaded thermowell and 1″mptm for h20 inlet
- Industrial 110v steam solenoid ,wiring included and functional
Asking $2000 but will consider any reasonable offer. Buyer responsible for shipping, and the item is sold as-is, with no leaks and fully functional. You are also welcome to pick it up at our brewery with loading-dock height straight truck. We will palletize for LTL and can advise/assist in shipping if needed, we will require a straight or Pup truck for pickup, 53 footers are too long, save for the most crafty and skillful truckers. We can crate if needed at additional cost but will package properly on pallet for safe shipping in most cases.
FOB Phoenixville, PA, 19460
Contact Chris Firey ezcyserATgmailDOTcom