15.5 Gallon Sanke Bunged Kegs ( $30 )
We have about 70-75 of these kegs palletized and ready to be shipped. Selling them for $30 each. We replaced 90% of the spears in 2017 with brand new MicroMatic Sanke D spears and heads. The remaining 10% still operate but some of them are the twist spear as opposed to drop in. These kegs were great to us! Time to find a new home. Perfect for startups that don’t want to purchase a keg washer. Would like to move all of them if possible.