1000L Fermenter Freight Subsidy: 5000USD
5000L Fermentation Tank is a Modular cylindrically-conical tank consist of a base tank (BT) and expansion accessories (valves, fittings, armatures, tools …) By choosing and using various types of expansion accessories, it is possible to assemble the tank in several configurations that are optimal for the desired part of the production process. Accessories for expansion of the modular cylindrically-conical tanks: manhole, butterfly valve, Sample valve, Safety valve, Venting valve, Thermometer socket, Manometer, Filling level indicator
Our tanks are designed to promote optimal fermentation and/or carbonation.
- Made of stainless food steel DIN 1.4301 (AISI 304)
- Standardized dimensions and equipment, or according to individual customer requirements
- Classic design, PUR insulation, double stainless steel jacket, water (or glycol) cooling duplicators
- Accurate temperature control and reliable CIP are requirements to ensure a quality finished product
- Fermenters offered with side rotating racking arms or standpipe design plus hop ports.
- An extra tri-clamp fitting can be added for a carbonation stone if desired.
- Cone angles can be changed to suit customer requirements.
- Adjustable pressure valve for controlled fermentation – Overpressure setting mechanism with a glycerine manometer
- PUR insulation – polyurethane insulation with thickness according to the size of the tank and the target environment
- Guaranteed inner surface roughness : Ra < 0.8 μm or less (grinded surfaces) / Ra < 0.5 μm or less (polished surfaces), according to customer´s requirement
- Service door (manhole) on the top cone or on cylinder part, according to customer requirements
- Pure-beverage output armature with a butterfly valve for pure beverage (beer, wine, cider) output
- Sample valve – cleanable and sanitizable sampling cock for collection product samples
- Safety valve – double-acting overpressure and vaccum protection safety valve
- Venting valve – Dedicated venting valve for safety draining of the tank and for accurate measuring of current pressure in the tank using manometer (it ensures properly function of the manometer when the shower ball shower is blocked with a foam)
- Thermometer socket – welded socket for inserting of thermosensor or thermometer
- Manometer – It is included in the set of the adjustable pressure valve. Made of stainless steel, with glycerine inside.
- Filling level indicator – Sanitizable glass or plastic pipe for visualisation height level of the beverage product in the tank