10 hl turnkey brewery *sale pending [$155,471.00]New Hot
Used Brewing Systems / Posted 1 week ago by / 7393 views
*Sale Pending – email to get on the wait list in the event sale doesn’t close.
This is a great little (barely used) budget brewery. I sourced all vessels & parts individually to get the highest quality equipment at the lowest price. I brewed 12 batches (mostly lager & IPA) and had a lot of fun on this system before the business partnership collapsed; so now it is for sale. The system is located in Charlottesville, VA and is available now. I have built/run a lot of breweries since 2002 and will provide support (within reason) and travel to your location to help with installation and/or startup if you’d like.
Forgeworks 2-vessel brewhouse: $47,731.91
- 10bbl Mash/lauter tun
- 10bbl direct fire kettle/WP
- Boil-over prevention installed by the engineer on this podcast
- Racking arm
- Class-A chimney for flue gas exhaust
- Stainless stove pipe for kettle evaporate vent
- Thermaline PHE (Model T8 CS 71) for chilling wort to lager temps
- Cart pump with VFD
Rinnai CU199iP tankless HWH: $2,350.00
- I used this instead of a HLT
3 FVs, 1 CLT, small chiller: $24,298.23
- 1 x 1350L (not insulated) CLT fabricated by Automationstechnik GmbH (Austria)
- 3 x 1125L jacketed (not insulated) FVs fabricated by Automationstechnik GmbH (Austria)
- All tanks have racking arms, thermowells, perlick zwickles
- All required misc parts included (ie spray ball, stainless quick disconnects, PRVs, etc.)
- top manway (great for dry hopping)
- 1HP Penguin chiller and glycol pumps.
- Can crash cool 10hl beer in <24 hours if ambient temp ~70F or less.
- Could add insulation to tanks or a second chiller for a few thousand dollars if additional cooling capacity is required.
7 x 10hl Serving Tanks: $21,955.28
- Single wall
- top manway
- Portable and stackable (receives pallet jack/forklift/tractor tines)
- Manufactured by Schaefer in Czech Republic
- PRVs, quick disconnects, racking arms, etc.
- Everything you need to move wort/beer
- 1.5″ brewers hose
- clamps, gaskets
- Elbows, tees, O2 stone
- 2nd cart pump
- O2 flowmeter
- washdown hose
- wort sample cooler
- lab scale
- floor scale
- Magnetic Flow Meter
- Basic lab equipment (ie stir plate, pH meter, hydrometers, microscope, etc.)
- 2 x yeast storage/propagation kegs
Cold Room & Draft System: $38,830.94
- 20′ Seabox refrigerated ISO shipping container.
- Custom retrofitted to run at 37F on single phase power
- Includes all cooling capacity LG AC units & coolbots
- Will hold all 7 SVs
- 10-tap direct draw faucets on container end
- 10-tap long draw system
- 1 x 6-head stainlees micromatic draught tower
- 1 x 4-head LUKR Czech draught tower
- Micromatic power pack
- All beer pumps, manifolds, regulators, draught line included
Basic Support/Installation: $0.00
- I will travel to your location to help with installation and/or the first brew. (Up to 3 days for free)
- I will be available for support by phone/email during your installation and startup