10 hectoliter, decoction capable, semi-automatic German-built Beraplan Haerter brewing system ( $145,000 )Hot
A unique, spectacular 4-vessel Beraplan 10 hectoliter stainless steel brewhouse that started DESTIHL. It is a decoction capable, semi-automatic brewing system built by Beraplan Haerter in Germany in 1997. It even includes a progressive cavity spent grain pump with adjustable rakes & mash-out plow in the lauter tun, which are typically used in much larger systems (no longer shovel out your spent grain)!
This is the ultimate brewpub or microbrewery system, or a great pilot brewery for a regional craft brewery! Priced at less than some new domestic built, infusion mash only, manual systems.
Included with the system:
- Brewhouse Skid (set on stainless steel frame/skid) including:
- Platform w/ ss railing and ss stairs, plus ss sink & wort sample cooler
- Original Skid Dimensions: l=19’4″; w=4′ 9 1/8″; h=9’6″ w/o fake stack piping (11’6″ w/ fake stack piping); with platform extension: length 23’6″ x width 6′ 9 1/8″ (plus ss stairs) – drawings available.
- Mash/Brew kettle, insulated with stainless steel cladding, fake vent stack pipe, agitator/mixer, boil over sensor, CIP line/spray ball, manhole, steam jacket heating, vapor outlet to fan/condenser, mash/wort pump (Abel/ Germany, 3.1 KW)
- Decoction cooker, insulated with stainless steel cladding, fake ss vent stack pipe, agitator/mixer, bottom steam heating zone, vapor outlet to fan/condenser, boil over sensor, CIP line & spray ball
- Lauter tun, insulated with stainless steel cladding, ss fake stack pipe, CIP line & spray ball, milled false bottom, mash inlet, wort circulation line, horizontally adjustable rakes & grain-out plow, spent grain outlet valve connected to spent grain pump (Seepex/ Germany, 0.6 KW ), Lauter pump
- Fan and vapor steam condenser (plate heat exchanger)
- all piping in stainless steel, with pneumatic valves
- Control panel, to operate all pneumatic valves, pumps, temperature controls. Including water counters, etc.
- Whirlpool/ Hot water/ Wort cooling unit Skid
- Skid set on stainless steel frame: l= 4.3m(14.108′); w= 1.55m(5.09′); h= 2.6m(8.53′), including:
- Whirlpool, made of stainless steel, designed for one batch, tangential inlet, two outlets, manhole, CIP line & spray ball,
- Cast out pump (2.2 KW)
- Plate heat exchanger, 2 stages (municipal water stage and chilled water stage)
- Aeration device
- Hot water tank, insulated, content: 20 hl
- Hot water pump, (Grundfos 2 KW)
- Ice bank chiller, made by Haffner/ Germany, cooling capacity:~ 80 KW
- Four (4) cylindro-conical Fermentation tanks, total content: 14 hl, including jacket and conus cooling zones, PRV/vacuum valve, CIP line & spray ball, sampling valve, in/outlet butterfly valve, top sight glass with illumination
- Three (3) cylindro-conical Fermentation/Unitanks tanks (currently used as brite tanks), total content: 26 hl, including jacket and conus cooling zones, PRV/vacuum valve, CIP line & spray ball, sampling valve, in/outlet butterfly valve.
- One (1) cylindro-conical Fermentation/Unitank tank (currently used as brite tank), total content: 11.5 hl, including jacket and conus cooling zones, PRV/vacuum valve, CIP line & spray ball, sampling valve, in/outlet butterfly valve. Not Included/But Optional: two (2) additional of these tanks might be available for extra purchase price & rigging costs.
- Tank control panel for 13 tanks
Available immediately (may take approx. 30 days for removal/rigging).
Terms: $145,000.00. Price is used, as-is, FOB Normal, IL (i.e., Buyer responsible for freight). Buyer is also responsible for crating, rigging and loading (or we can do so for an additional cost). 50% non-refundable down payment via bank wire to secure purchase and remaining 50% via bank wire prior to loading/shipping. Viewing by appointment only. To schedule an appointment to view or to obtain more information or to otherwise submit an offer, please email only serious inquiries to email@example.com (replies to this post on-line will not be routinely checked).
Ancillary used equipment not included in main system price but also optionally available on the same terms but at the list prices separately set forth below:
- Keg Washer system, Type Gruber (Austria) Mini keg, capacity rating: 30 keg/hour, built in 1997 (purchased with the Beraplan system in 2006, placed in service in the fall of 2007; steam-heated reservoir for heating caustic or acid cleaner; utilizes steam to sterilize the kegs, control air, sterile air, CO2, 3 phase 200V 60Hz, hot water, cold water, drain – Adjustable for different keg sizes -Fitted with S-Type but easy to change to any coupler type. Asking $6,900.
- Latner 15 HP Boiler, Model WLF15, installed new in 2015; natural gas, operational & current on inspections; includes feedwater tank & pumps. Asking $8,900.
- Two (2) Beraplan Brite beer tanks (built 1997) might also be optionally available for extra purchase price & rigging costs, total content: 11.5 hl, including jacket cooling zone, level glass, PRV/vacuum valve, CIP line & spray ball, sampling valve, in/outlet butterfly valve. Asking $4000/each.
- Two (2) Beraplan cylindro-conical Fermentation/Unitank tanks (built 1997)(currently used as brite tanks), total content: 11.5 hl, including jacket and conus cooling zones, PRV/vacuum valve, CIP line & spray ball, sampling valve, in/outlet butterfly valve. Asking $5,000/each.
- Apex Tow & Dump Wagon (purchased new in 2009) Road-rated, 2 cu. yard, tow-behind spent grain dump wagon): Asking $1,300.
- Proformer Water Cooled Glycol Chiller Package (Pro Refrigeration Model #PM103D1R420-W)
(Purchased new & placed in service in 2011). Includes:
Self-contained 3 HP water-cooled condensing unit; Insulated glycol reservoir; Stainless glycol pump; Digital temperature control panel; System Dimensions: 49″Lx36″Wx63″H; shipping wt 733 pounds; brushed aluminum service panels; digital glycol temperature display, main electrical disconnect; coaxial water-cooled condenser; water regulating valves; refrigerant gauges. Asking $4,900.