10 BBL Brewhouse with 20bbl HLT ( $60,000 )Hot
- Mash/Lauter combination with grist hydrator, rakes and grain out ploughs. Manway on top and rear of tank. Laser cut false bottom. Sparge arm, vorlauf return, underletting and dual CIP Sprayballs. Capable of low 90’s mash efficiency on beers between 4 and 6% abv.
- 10 BBL Direct fired kettle-high turndown burner, very efficient, low exhaust temps, separate flue and steam vents. Side inlet, bottom drain with trub dam, whirlpool inlet and CIP sprayball, Tank has 25% headspace.
- 20 BBL HLT-Direct fired HLT, 20 BBL allows for efficient double batching. Separate Pump for Hot Liquor supply to brewhouse.
- Stainless Brew Platform with stairs, process pipework, two stage heat exchanger, pump for mash tun, pump for brew kettle, flowmeter for strike water. Custom automated strike water temperature control and mill control. Grist auger for moving milled grain to hydrator. Oxygenation stone, pre-screen for heat exchanger so you don’t plug it up.
- Grain mill-can mill directly into mash tun, mash in times roughly 15 minutes depending on grist load. Spare belts for this included. 3 phase 7.5 hp motor driven with disconnect and contactor.
- Control panel with HMI. Uses a laptop for control, can access remotely as well. PLC controlled equipment with VFD for rakes, mash and bk pumps. Very robust system, self contained with manual overrides.